All past NADE Executive Board members are members of the NADE Emeritus Cabinet, which serves in an advisory capacity to the current Board.
Rebecca Goosen, Ed.D.
Emeritus Cabinet Chair
NADE Immediate Past President
Associate Vice Chancellor for College Preparatory
4624 Fairmont Parkway, Suite 203
Pasadena, TX 77504-3398
- For a chronological grid of past Executive Boards by year, select this link.
- Past Presidents (see list here, beginning on page 1) are eligible to serve as speakers at NADE chapter conferences; chapters may apply for a "Type A" grant to help defray expenses associated with the speaker's travel and accomodatations.
- Other past Executive Board members (see list here, beginning at the bottom of page 2) are also eligible to serve as speakers or workshop leaders at NADE chapter conferences; chapters may apply for a "Type B" grant to help defray expenses associated with the speaker's travel and accomodatations.
- Complete contact information for Emeritus Cabinet members can be found here.
NADE Digest, Fall – 2016
“The New (Old) NADE”
- A Position Paper by the Executive Board on the State of the Association
Chronicle of Higher Education
- Remedial Educators Warn of
Misconceptions Fueling a Reform Movement
NADE Executive Board comment on the Higher Education Reauthorization Act
Journal of Developmental Education Outstanding Articles:
- Addressing Flawed Research in
- Effective Student Assessment and Placement: Challenges and Recommendations
The College Reading and Learning Association (CRLA) is pleased to announce that our second white paper, Assessment of Learning Assistance Programs is now available online for free download.
The Terrain of College Reading (CRLA Whitepaper)
A Common Framework for Remedial Reporting: Response to Remedial Reporting Task Force Recommendations. Download PDF.
A Cure for Remedial Reporting Chaos: Why the U.S. Needs a Standard Method for Measuring Preparedness for the First Year of College. Download PDF
Previous postings are here.
Be Sure to Check Out
Donate to NADE. Help NADE continue its good work on behalf of developmental students. NADE is on the IRS list, "Exempt Organizations Select Check," as "eligible to receive tax-deductible contributions." Make your donation here. Thank you!
Certification. The program components eligible for certification are Tutoring Services, Course-based Learning Assistance, and Developmental Coursework. Learn more...